Thursday 3 December 2009

Mumbai Christmas Fest and Racing Carnival

This Saturday, I have an invitation to attend Mumbai Christmas Fest and Racing Carnival at Royal Western India Turf Club (Mahalakshmi Race Course)





Shopping does not interest me but I would like to taste German cuisine and buy some cheese and sauces perhaps. Moreover I am also interested in watching kid’s reaction when they meet Santa, yes! Santa is going to be there so that should be fun.

The festival will be on from 5th December 2009 to 12th December and the entrance is Rs250. children below age of 12 are free…..
Earlier, 2007 Christmas fest was a huge success.

Planning to take some kids with me…see you there….

No comments:

The name "Bombay" was derived from 'Bom Bahia' (The Good Bay),

.... a name given by Portuguese sailor Francis Almeida, in 1508 ....“Bounce back Mumbai” .....as it is called by the locals, it is a city that has been through a lot in the recent past – floods, bomb blasts, riots – and come out stronger each time.

Whats the Time Please?

Live Exchange Rates

Do you love what you read here? .....Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... pmoorjani@yahoo.com