Saturday 25 June 2011

Driving around the City of Mumbai

Want to drive with me around the Mumbai city? You drive, I click pictures, you look where I look and then you tell me where I am.....I will publish ur comment only if it relates to my picture, just spam won't do..uh uh!!Nah! no Ads please! I don't wish to buy flowers online, nor toys nor books on websites..so sorry!! So, here we go....

Picture one


Picture 2


Picture 3


Picture 4



Picture 5



Picture 6



Picture 7



Picture 8



4 comments:

magiceye said...

CRAWFORD MARKET!

Pushpz said...

Yes right but all pics r not crawford market :))

Life is like that said...

Nice pics..... lovely architecture........... this is what i like about bombay.........

Unknown said...

Nice pictures. Mumbai has so many ancient architecture. Thank you for sharing this interesting blog. Thank you.

Tourist places in Mumbai | Places to see in Mumbai

The name "Bombay" was derived from 'Bom Bahia' (The Good Bay),

.... a name given by Portuguese sailor Francis Almeida, in 1508 ....“Bounce back Mumbai” .....as it is called by the locals, it is a city that has been through a lot in the recent past – floods, bomb blasts, riots – and come out stronger each time.

Whats the Time Please?

Live Exchange Rates

Do you love what you read here? .....Copy, churn, reproduce, share or imitate....knowledge is for sharing....But, do acknowledge me, or better still.... send me a copy....... pmoorjani@yahoo.com